summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Sunday, January 12, 2020

babies and toddlers and dogs, oh my!


Paul and I and our newest little grand baby, Ophelia Madeline Rose.




Mali and Josh, he greeting Sunny, she holding their baby...
And, my oldest "child" holding baby, and my youngest child holding baby, Emily Anne and Camille Anaya.


Our oldest grandchild holding the youngest grandchild...:)
Anya Jade with Ophelia...


Grant and Sunny...


Samuel and Grace get a turn with Ophelia...(Grant's mommy and daddy)

Tonight's dinner: beef stew, crescent rolls, Brussel sprouts, green beans, and mashed potatoes. The stew was SO easy: a chuck steak, and a roast, the roast cut into smaller pieces, in the crock pot with rosemary, salt and pepper, onion powder, and a few packets of brown gravy mix. Cut up carrots on top, then some potato chunks, more seasoning, and in the crock pot all day. Before serving, I removed the meat, cut it up, put it back in. Super easy, super yummy.

Sam and Grace are heading back home to Virginia with little Grant. It was a nice visit. Today, 11 of the kids were here, with a few spouses, five of the grandkids, and our little friend Davian.

Now the house is quiet, and I am tired. Tomorrow I am going out to brekky with some friends, then hopefully making it to the pool tomorrow night for a water aerobics class...





















2 comments:

T.L. said...

congratulations!
and that beef stew sounds so good! yum!

Hena Tayeb said...

Oh so sweet.. congratulations on the new grand baby.