summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Friday, January 17, 2020

sunny and....brrrrrr!


Jonathan and I had our eye exams today, and can I just take a moment to diss our new insurance plan? I suppose I should be thankful it was as good as it was for years, but now, ugh. Things keep getting more expensive! And, I am getting bifocals, I am getting old!

We shopped around Walmart a little bit, got some bagels and heavy cream, dryer sheets and bananas, and a bag of kitty litter. Then we checked out a local coffee shop that roasts their own coffee beans. They do one dollar pour over coffees, and let me say this: yummers. We also bought a few bags, mmm.

So I've been cleaning my room. I will never tell how many bags of clothes I took out of there, to donate to the thrift store. But it's more than three. I went through dresser drawers, and pulled all the clothes off all the hangers, washed what I want to keep, and put it back neatly. It took a long time because I tried things on, and yay, a lot of things are too big now. I have too many clothes still, way too many, but at least they are all clean and organized.

Dinner won't make itself. :)

No comments: