summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Jon's pictures

Jonathan Robert was fascinated with my camera. Every chance he could, he would sweet talk me into letting him take some pictures. So, these are some that he took today. Aaron using the laptop.....
A picture Jon took: it looks like he just spun around and pushed the button.

But here's a good one, Evelyn Joy with Camille...Molly did the mohawk hairdo on Camille.


Evelyn is tweaking the style a bit. Jon isn't too bad...


But: cute little Jon broke my camera, so these will be the last pictures for a while. Apparently he dropped it, right in front of me, then he tried to turn it off, and the zoom lense wouldn't go back in, so he tried to help it. It is stuck.....and I am a bit sad. I just got that camera at Christmas-time. The exact same camera I had before it, that got lost....
Oh well. I did have a nice day again, busy though. I went with my sister to some appointments, just her, Camille the always-with-me nursing baby, and I. And we went to the dollar store and got lots of fun stuff. And Wal-Mart...I got Jon a set of jeans and a shirt for $3, and two cool guitar shirts for $3 each...we did what we did best, we dawdled. We looked, and we talked, and we laughed. Em was here with the kids, so I was fine. It was really relaxing.

No comments: