summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

new day, new post

This is the first time I put a video on...it is cute, if I don't say so myself...but it takes toooooo long to upload! It is a beautiful afternoon, and I want outside! Tonight is the spring band concert, again! I have been going to these concerts since Emily was in 4th grade, 13 years ago...Tonight: Mariel, 18 -flute, Aaron, 15 -drums, MollyRose 14, clarinet, Samuel 12, trumpet, and Margaret 11- saxophone....Joseph, 16, plays guitar and piano, but isn't in the band. So, we have to get the whole family out the door by 6:10 to get the kids in the band there, and to find enough seats for the rest of us. I am tempted to stay home with Camille-the-incredible-nursing-baby, and Charlotte Claire energy-machine...but I don't want to miss it.

I am going outside for a few minutes before the second trip kids get off the bus and want their snack....

1 comment:

Tereza said...

If you haven't noticed I'm reading your archives:)
That video was ADORABLE!! she's grown so much since this video! Love how she claps at the end:)