summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Thursday, May 8, 2008

tuna in the hall

Last night Suzanne was holding Camille. Suz is wearing Gramma's "mu-mu"...she loves to wear it, and I just see my mother everytime.....
This is Kathryn with Charlotte Claire, who just woke up. She is so cute in the morning. I was not thrilled that she was up so early, but when she came out, oh she is so sweet. I don't mind after all.

Here is Miss Charlotte Claire last night. She was jumping off the couch into the Bumbo seat. (sorry Kim - I don't think she'll hurt it)


Here is the lovely Emily having story time with Sonja, who is reading, and Jon, who isn't listening. Reading time with kids right after showers, yum!



Here is Miss Evelyn Joy with the candy bar Emily and Aaron brought back from England....




And here is me, the young and beautiful mom, with the same candy bar. I will have to open it in the middle of the night.





Here is Su zanne with one of the candy bars Emily brought home for the girls. She thought the saying on the side was hilarious...would that ever fly in the U.S.?


Well, today's title, tuna in the hall, does have some relevance(did I spell that right?) ...We must be out of cat food, which is easily corrected by giving Mr. General Thunder and Miss Kitten Force a can of tuna. But Abigail, 21, 3rd year of college, accounting major, studying for finals and stressing about everything, was NOT thrilled to step on this in the hall this morning....I do not blame her. If I were to feed the cats tuna, I would give it to them OUTSIDE!
My sweet adorable little niece, Grace, is coming over today. I was at her birth, and I love her as if she was my own. I 've yet to meet a child that I didn't love, though. But Grace is special. I don't want to write too much about her, as she is my sister's grandchild, technically my great-niece, and I'm not sure how much she would want to say. But Grace is a blessing. She is five years old now, and she is 1/2 Indian (from India Indian), and those eyes! She and my little Jon are buddies. So I'm sure we will have a fun day.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read your blog right before taking a nap and I dreamed me and mom came to visit you. It was cool I got to meet the kids!!

Heather