summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Sunday, May 18, 2008

lazy sunday

I cannot sustain the busy pace that's necessary to keep this place in A#1 condition. I can work really hard to make it look relatively nice, then I lose steam, and coast....

We had our friends from Norway over last night. They have a 5 year old daughter, and a 20 month old son, and she is expecting in the fall. M. made homemade lemon-merangue(?) pie , and partially homemade chocolate (she used pudding mix, she ran out of time), with two different crusts...boy, were they good. It was so nice to have friends over. We really like the sitting around the table after dinner time, and when you have company, dessert, and coffee, it couldn't get much better. Plus, my son Joseph had two friends here...then, my sister and her husband came over for the evening. Some of my girls went over to spend time with some of her girls. Truly good times....

Charlotte Claire and Camille are both sleeping, and I am not out making dinner, nor am I throwing in a load of laundry....I am feeling an invisible finger, tapping my shoulder, motioning me to get up and get busy. Stop it, shut up, conscience, leave me be! Have we ever not had dinner? Oh, I just remembered, I have stuff to make some pizza. What fun when the kids help.

Off I go....

No comments: