summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Sunday, May 25, 2008

perfect weather

Charlotte Claire likes to drink pool water....it was 75degrees out, brilliantly sunny, and a bit breezy....the water was ice cold from the hose, but they didn't care. Jonathan and Sonja were having fun....

Here Charlotte Claire is spitting out some yummy pool water....


Isn't Jon just crazy?


Here's Sonja...




What a nice day....

I enjoyed being outside with these guys when Camille was napping. I already sunburned my face yesterday, so I had to be careful. Then this afternoon, I decided that since Paul was here with the truck..I'd go to Big Lots and get some chairs for the deck...but when I got there, I didn't like them so much....and I am too cheap to buy any others...but I saw a nice crib, and mattress.....so I bought them! I had the incredible nursing baby with me, of course, and Mr. Jonathan, Sonja, and Evelyn.....Jon and Sonja had to use the bathroom in BigLots, fun...I was carrying Camille....oh whatever, it was fun. Anyway, we then went to Wal-mart...needed catfood, pool sock, bread, milk, bananas, apples, etc....how do I end up out running around so much?






No comments: