summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Sunday, May 4, 2008

sunny sunday

Okay, this is blurry, but it's my beautiful niece Claire, holding Charlotte Claire (see who she's named after?), and my lovely niece Ellen Margaret.
This picture of Evelyn, Kathryn, Suzanne, and Sonja was taken on Sonja's sixth birthday, on Saturday at our conference center.


This was taken last Thursday, daddy with Charlotte Claire and Camille.


Here is Molly Rose with one of my many prams, the Emmaljunga. Am I crazy or what ?

We are all pretty tired here after a busy weekend. Daddy is cooking turkey burgers on the grill, he got the lawn mowed, I got the floor swept and some laundry done, we picked up and vacuumed....on Sunday! We all got out the door by 10:00 this morning for Church.....it is quite an accomplishment. And worth it. What could be more valuable than to hear about love?
So now we are tired. I know how I feel when I get run down, so I have to have some extra patience with these guys. They get snappier with each other, and are slow to listen to mom. This is probably not a great time for me to be writing, I have to help get the dinner on. Right now, Paul is counting up how many plates to get out: let's see, Em and Aaron are in England, Ben is at work, Abigail is up at college studying, so that makes 13, and Camille on my lap. When she grows into the high chair, and Charlotte Claire graduates to the booster seat at the table, we'll be a little more squished......sometimes, when some of the kids are gone to their friends houses, or away at youth conferences and we have just 7 or 8 kids at the table, it seems so empty! Oh well, gotta go. Camille is tired of Kathryn , or is Kathryn tired of Camille?

No comments: