summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

okay, now it is wednesday..

I lived another day. Is that something to be thankful for or what? I take SO much for granted. The water SHOULD run when I turn on the tap. And Paul says that soon it will, when he replaces the pressure switch. It will get better anyway. He is hesitant to get into digging up the well pump. For now, it is quite frustrating. If someone just flushed, I can turn on the faucet, and nothing. la-de-dah, nothing. Sometimes I stand there for literally 10 minutes, and no water. Showers are the worst. We have three, but if someone else is taking one, you are only going to get a cold drip. Or nothing. We have kids coming out of bathrooms with towels wrapped around them, with shampoo in their hair, demanding, "Where is the water? Does someone have the dishwasher on? Or the washing-machine?" (as if it is a crime). We are going to try to fix it again, our water softening system didn't do the trick, but for the time being....I am determined to really use the opportunites to be faithful. After all, there are no loopholes in God's word.

Camille wants me to read her a story. She is too cute. She also wants to see pictures of her. So I will try to write about my wonderful and exciting life after I read ,"Just Me And My Dad", and "Report Card Trouble"......

1 comment:

Martha said...

I love Little Critter and his spider and grasshopper friends!

Sorry about your water situation. Sounds like a real dilemma.