summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Sunday, October 11, 2009

popcorn and a movie....

Charlotte Claire got kicked in the face by Camille. It was accidental, I guess....the girls are having their two cousins spend the night tonight, and they turned out the lights in the room to scare the kids, and it worked. Camille had one sandal on, and she connected that foot to Charlotte Claire's face, a few times...her nose is swollen, and her left eye was hit pretty good. There was a lot of screaming and yelling and fussing, and we didnt realize she was hurt...poor kid. Delandie is visiting us tonight. Jon somehow got him to read a whole stack of books. He is such a nice kid.
And Rosie is a sweetie too. I gave her a bath today and brushed her. Everyone likes her so much when she is clean and fluffy. Here she is with Aaron.




Did I mention that I love my new washer and dryer? It goes so quickly! I put three loads through this afternoon. I was trying to match socks when Charlotte Claire got kicked, so I had to quit and hold her for a while. Camille did not like this, no, she wanted me all to herself.
I made some popcorn tonight, and the kids are watching a movie. There were 14 people in here, Joseph was in his room playing guitar and Mali is at Jen's house. It was crazy and loud for a while, as the kids all like Delandie so much, they climb on him and fool around. Add some crying from Camille - she likes him, but is a bit apprehensive of him, so he bugs her a bit on purpose. He really likes the kids.
The family Mirielle is staying with had their baby yesterday. They are lucky to have her, if I don't say so myself. I have to go grocery shopping without her, and cut the coupons....I am thinking of trying to get Margaret to start helping with them....
The kids have the day off tomorrow!!! Yay! I am so glad. They will be tired though, since they went to bed just now, at eleven thirty. Even Jonathan. He will not go to bed alone, and we let Sonja stay up to watch the movie, so he just stayed up too. So we will pay for tonight tomorrow....but it will be nice to have them home.




No comments: