summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Friday, October 23, 2009

well, so goes the day....

Camille is really sick. She woke up repeatedly last night, and when she got up this morning, she was 104 without really co-operating. She is whiny and doesn't want me to put her down. So I am not putting her down. So much for the laundry. Camille comes first.





I am headed to the dr with her in a little while. She is so little, with a high temperature like this, they want to see her. And because they get paid when people bring sick kids in. I am just sitting here with her, looking at the messy house. Oh well. It will wait for me.
Oh, and I am glad my hair is clean.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor thing. I hope she feels better soon.

Martha said...

:)
I'm glad your hair is clean too. Hopefully it stays that way. ;)

Joni said...

My prediction: H1N1 has entered your household. We're from Minnesota, and tho' not presently living there, we have plenty of contacts there - where our home is there is just flooded with it ... as my sister said when they got it, 'oink, oink' - they started making bets who will come down with it yet. Our schools there have had up to 40% absent rate one day, I heard. Good luck to you and your household! If that's what it is, you'll have a long couple weeks, but then won't have to think about it any more! We're currently living in Finland (my hubby's home country) and the pediatrician asked me today if I will allow them to give our kids the influenza vaccine, as well as the one for H1N1 - then she told me that the pediatricians here are frustrated because the Finns seem to be thinking (overall) that they would rather not get the shot. I'll let them give it to our kids - just because we've had the influenza sweep thru the household, and it's sure no fun. May as well prevent it! Do you vaccinate your kids against these things? Just curious - it's really each person's decision to make, and tho' I'll opt for the shot, it doesn't mean it's the 'right' decision.

Nicky8 said...

I thought H1N1 also. Hope your little one feels better!