summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Sunday, April 10, 2011

ahh, what a day!

I walked today. I went up the evil hill, down it, then back up again.

A bridal shower for my niece today...it was nice to see the my nieces' and nephews' little ones. It was also nice to see my niece get so many nice gifts. She is getting married next month, and I get to make the cupcakes for the wedding! Two hundred cupcakes...and a small cake, too.

All of my little girls were welcome at the shower, which was so nice. My brother and his wife have ten children, and are always so good about including the kids.

Mirielle took the girls home from the shower so I could go on an adventure...my sister Cheryl and I, my daughters Abigail and Margaret, and her daughters Becky and Susan and Janet. We dropped them off at the mall, went to the Toy Store quick because they had: Fisher-Price dollhouse furniture for buy one get one free. I got a new daddy with a baby, and a new mommy with a baby, and a few sets that we don't have. I shall put it away for Christmas.

Picked up the girls, went to Target....I got the little girls each a Tangled doll, Rapunzel, for Easter. But they are getting them tomorrow. Long story. yes, they are spoiled. We sat and had popcorn, the girls had slushies....then to PriceChopper....cereal and oatmeal and fruit and yogurt and milk and dog food....and fun. I took my blood pressure in there, and it was 129/85. That bottom number is still too high...blah.

McDonalds $1 menu...I had just a fruit and yogurt parfait....

I had the BEST spinach salad today...rasberry walnut dressing, dried cranberries, fresh blueberries, and almonds. It was SO good.

I am distracted...which is okay...I like talking to the older kids...

3 comments:

Tereza said...

I'm just getting caught up on your blog cause we were away for the weekend. congrats on your weightloss and self discipline!!!! I'm impressed!:)
Toys: how do you store them all? sounds like you own tons of toys and buy more all the time:)I'm a majot clutter hater:) so i need to know your secret:)

16 blessings'mom said...

I just don't consider toys to be clutter! I am a toy-aholic, and I really need more discipline in that area, too. Dollhouse stuff is one of my weaknesses. I just really really like it. There is no secret, we just have lots of toys. Lots in the living room, in their rooms, ect. Too many.

AUTISMOMMA said...

That salad you mentioned is out of this world with bleu cheese (assuming you like bleu cheese) added to it.