summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Saturday, May 13, 2023

can you Costco?

Aunt Sonja with Jamie, and Rhys in Grandma's cart...I love shopping with her.  She's so interested in everything, and says hi to everyone.  She is now saying, buy.  buy.  

$1.99 for a huge slice of pepperoni pizza?  69 cents for a fountain drink?  $1.49 for the hot dog AND the drink? I do think so.  




 I didn't put those chocolate covered almonds in my cart.  phew.  The girls found some cute shorts/sweatshirt sets, apparently they are trending now, so yay for Costco clothes.  I bought heavy cream, and burger, and ravioli, a case of seltzer.  I bought seventeen 24 packs of cookies, yes 408 cookies, for tonight's dessert.  And shh, of course I told the receipt checking guy we are cookie-holics.  "I can see that."  The girls were like, "MOM!"   

(Kathryn was pushing the cart full of cookies, she got a lot of side-eyes.)

Home...ah, home.  I no sooner walked in the door, and Paul was ready to go work on the house.  Off we went, after putting things away.  


We got a visit, up at the house we are almost finished with, from our across the street neighbor, Sam, and Grant and Ruth.  I swept, vacuumed, mopped all the floors upstairs, then we went to Walmart to get contact paper, some door stops, and entry rug...I also got some things for today's picnic lunch...we're spending the day at the spring conference/soccer tournament at church....

And, we have to leave soon to get a bag of ice for the cooler, and I am attending the Senior Breakfast!  Paul is up doing last things on the house, and won't get to the conference until later, and my dear friend Linda's husband won't be making it because he had something come up, so I'm going with her, even though I'm not officially a senior.  (Paul qualifies, and her husband does too).  So off I go!!!!

Have a really good Saturday, hope it's as sunny and nice wherever you are, as it is here in New York State today....


1 comment:

Linda said...

Wishing you a beautiful Mother's Day my friend. smiles