summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Saturday, May 27, 2023

everything...everything?

 You can't believe anything these days.  Old Navy:  50% off EVERYTHING.  *restrictions apply.  Wait, what does everything mean?  But I guess we're the same by nature, because it's written:

So that means everything...of course I'm thankful for my new grill, and for the sunshine, and when I get a good night's sleep.  It's something to think about when the dog barfs all over the floor and someone left clothes in the washer and I can't find my other sandal.  

Yesterday after the pool (which was fantastic...once I fought the mind over matter battle and actually got out the door.  It's fun, because we play catch with a big beach ball to warm up, and there's a lot of laughing, old people think the the silliest things are funny, and it really feels good to laugh so much, especially at ourselves when we lunge for that ball and miss, or get splashed in the face.). Kathryn arrived to pick me up, she needed something from Target.  I actually got a pair of shorts and a tank top, and a sleeveless dress.  Mr. Jamison wanted to be held and carried, so I took a turn doing that, poor me ha.  We decided to make a quick run into Aldi too, because I had to make Rice Krispie treats for today, and Aldi brand is much cheaper than Target.  We also got this and that, you know how Aldi is.  



Rhys!  (I try to keep a well stocked purse, they ate all the mini M&M's already in Target)

Frenimies?  Mama Kitty, and Orange Guy, her son.  They'll growl and swipe at each other sometimes, he's bossy, and she isn't having it.  But they'll also sleep peacefully for a nap.

Ah well, Emily is picking me up in a few minutes, we're going to make 72 pieces of barbecued chicken, some burgers, and help with all sorts of other food prep, the older ones are putting on a cook out for the younger ones.  Off I go....out the door...

3 comments:

Terri D said...

Glad you made it to the pool and had a nice time. Sweet babies and treats in your purse!! Love that! Happy weekend!

Linda said...

Grinning...we love Aldi... Target, not so much right now, sigh. Wishing you a beautiful weekend my friend.

Marilyn said...

Hi Della!

Still having issues 🙄 We’ll see if this posts!

Lovely pictures as usual. Good for you getting to the pool. You certainly feel better after any early morning exercise. I love m6 early morning walk.

Those kitties are so cute too.

Funny how stores advertise EVERYTHING ON SALE *exception can apply. What does that mean exactly 🙄

Enjoy your lovely weather.

Marilyn from Canada 🇨🇦