summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Friday, May 20, 2011

aahh, friday!!!!

Just a quick after dinner post before the bed time mayhem starts....

Mirielle and I took the little princesses shopping today. First to the mall, because we mistakenly thought the Old Navy one dollar flip-flop sale started, which really starts tomorrow....and to return an outfit I got in the mail....Mirielle got the girls pink frosted donuts while I did my return....

Then onto Target...and to the grocery store....then to Walmart, where I "ran" in while Mirielle waited with the girls...I had to get some containers for the 200 cupcakes I am making tomorrow for my niece's wedding on Sunday.

Then into Aldi I "ran" for apples and pineapple and yogurt and a watermelon. And rasberries. And some sour gummy worms for the princesses.

Home to put it all away, barely catch my breath, and out the door to the pool with Mirielle, Aaron, Margaret and Jonathan....

Home for dinner, which I partially prepared before the pool - taco salad. I eat mine with no tortilla chips, just a big bowl of raw spinach, taco meat, tomatoes, peppers, and black olives.

Last night, 12 of us went to the pool and gym...

There was an accident on our road this afternoon, on the first and less evil hill. One car off the road, both smashed up, ambulance and fire truck...it happened right after we got home with our groceries, before I took inventory of who was home from school already...my first thought was that one of my kids was on a run or a bike ride....blah, calm cool collected as always.

I love Friday. Paul does not have work tomorrow, so he is more relaxed. We usually have a movie date, which is all I am going to say about that. The older kids go to the youth meeting, and always bring back more kids than they left with.

So...tomorrow is Cupcake Day. Mirielle is going to help, and maybe Mali. I have two of those nice plastic frosting dispensers....six cupcake pans....I am nervous though, I mean this is for a WEDDING! It is so much fun but so nerve wracking....

Heck, I am so distracted right now...out of my element, I usually write in the morning...blah.

2 comments:

Martha said...

Did you have sunshine and fog today or just sunshine? I get nervous when sirens go off or I pass accident scenes too. So many kids that I'm afraid the odds go up... Nah, can't go there. Can't think that...

I will be doing some shopping tomorrow but not going near all the wonderful places you did. Target maybe, Wegman's, and possibly Aldi. Oh yeah, and the bank right next to... BJ's.

Tereza said...

good luck with the cup cakes...be sure to take pictures!