summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Friday, July 13, 2012

a day in the park....

Jonathan and I, Charlotte Claire and Camille...

Kathryn and Suzanne

I thought the little girls would get tired. Ha. I had to sit down to rest because I felt blah, it WAS 92+ degrees out...they went on ahead a bit, then turned back around...who was in the lead? Miss Camille by a mile!

And it's a tie!

Ashley is such a good sport...she let Camille put her hair in ponytails. Isn't Baxter a handsome dog? He is Suri's best friend.

Jon, and Camille with Ashley...

Suri the Sweetie.

and that is all for tonight...it is after midnight and I have to get up at 6:30...













2 comments:

Cindy @ Marriedtothemilitary {dot} net said...

you all look like you were having a blast. I am excited for your camping trip. I wish I had the gear to camp.

Anonymous said...

You have lost soooooo much weight I cannot believe how great you look, you should be sooo proud of yourself even though it is an awful struggle!