summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Wednesday, May 23, 2018

little ones straight from heaven...

This fine sunny morning, my two and a half year old granddaughter Lydia is here for a visit, while her tired mama is trying to take a nap back at their apartment. Mali has to work a 12 hour overnight shift tonight at the hospital, and a girl can't just stay up all day then work all night, can she? I told her to take care of herself, I'll help with Lydia as much as I can.

Anne is here today too, and Ashley is coming over with Anya, my four and a half year old granddaughter. And, Margaret might be coming over with baby Wulf.

We filled the water tables, and put a few inches of water in the little pool. The girls are in here now playing dollhouse after eating French toast.

We'll be going back outside soon...:)

What a happy good day!

No comments: