summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Monday, October 8, 2018

another weekend gone by....


Evelyn, Sonja behind her, me, Miss Char, and Suzanne...


In the back: me, Evelyn, Charlotte Claire, cousin Danielle, Camille...front: Suzanne and Sonja K. (We went to Hoopla...self serve frozen yogurt with an array of toppings...I had peanut butter and triple chocolate frozen yogurt with some crunched up Reeces Pieces, and hot fudge...why? I planned to bring them there and just smile and say I wasn't really hungry, but somewhere along the line, this plan went out the window...)


The nice sneakers we found at the thrift store the other day for one of the girls...two dollars, then a dollar fifty for new laces from Walmart.

I went out for a nice walk this morning. I saw a family of wild turkeys, and lots of trees with their green leaves starting to turn.

The internet here is going slooooow, won't upload my pictures, and girls have no school today because it's Columbus Day, which of course is now being called Indigenous Day, history being changed and erased and rewritten... but we have to decide what adventure we're going on today.

1 comment:

Carol said...

My daughter, granddaughter and I went to the zoo yesterday! It was a little crowded but overall a nice day.