summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Monday, September 23, 2019

and the pictures....


Aaron and I, Marge & Evelyn, Riley, Aaron, Suzanne, and Jonathan...Miss Margaret Cheryl...Riley and Miss Suzanne...Sonja K. with little Mr. Wulf...sweet Lydia on the pony! Anya and Lydia with ice cream, at the table sweet little Elise next to Miss Camille and me...and Sonja K. and me.

Today...a rainy day, lovely and cozy. Jonathan and I took little Miss Anne on a little adventure, to Walmart to get a new battery for Paul's truck. Then to the grocery store for chicken and cheese and milk and veggies. Anne was such a good girl, she chattered and made friends. Home...ah, home. Lunch for Anne, and some play dough, and the markers and fairy coloring book...

We made a meal plan last night, but altered it today when I found different things in the store, ha. Tonight, we had coneys (central NY hot dogs that are white and spicy!), a tossed salad (mine with green olives, and olive oil and salt and pepper on top), pasta salad with cucumbers, black olives, tomatoes, and green peppers, for the kids, although shh, I took some of the veggies from it for my salad...

I ate only one meal so afterward I had some dark chocolate with crunchy peanut butter, mmm.

Anyway....not too much going on!

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Lovely pictures Della! I love the ones of the little girls eating their ice cream! It sure looks good! We have a nice sunny day today, but a tad breezy...read windy 🤣.......and at 10.10 am it’s only 10C 😳 It’s supposed to warm up though. Have a lovely day!

Marilyn from Canada