summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Thursday, July 9, 2020

pictures of July....


The girls picked me some Tiger Lillies...and Wulf and Elise, cousins!


Jonathan got his driving permit, and drove all the way home from the city. I think he's the only one of my kids to drive home from getting their permit. Either I'm getting more patient or he's just a good driver and I trust him.


All the Aunties meeting little Achilles...Sonja, Char, Cam...and Evelyn.


Baby Ophelia.


Auntie Kathryn from Oregon with Anya and Elise.


Anya loves her baby cousin Achilles.


The baby cousins meet, little Ophelia and Achilles.


Kathryn and Darius, and Jon, and Sonja, and Siri-The-dog, hanging out on the deck.


I kind of like the pool deck without the railing, but when the lumber comes in for it, it'll be built, for safety.

It's hot today, was 96, 35.5c. Shivery hot weather. We've been in the pool a LOT.

Tonight we're having pizza and wings from the local place, a place Kathryn misses. They don't do New York pizza in Oregon.

Kathryn brought her Nintendo Switch for the kids here, and they are playing MarioCart, after a long day spent mostly outside. The sun and heat do tire one out, and I feel so sorry for those who have to actually work on a day like today. Samuel works full time, landscaping, down in Virginia, and it's pretty warm there, warmer than here. Jonathan also works full time landscaping, I'm sure he'll jump in the pool when he gets home.

Ah well, it's good to have our visitors. It seems like vacation. We went to town to get ice cream today, because apparently they don't do soft-serve very well in Oregon either:). And shh, I actually got one this time...it was as good as I knew it would be...chocolate and vanilla twist. Oh dear.

No comments: