summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Friday, July 17, 2020

where in the world have I been!?


Achilles and his mama, Kathryn Grace...they left, back to Oregon, wah.
Anya and Elise
Evelyn Joy with Ophelia and Achilles
The view from the deck at the graduation celebration we had the other night for Miss Sonja K.
The donuts:)
Sleeping Achilles, at the airport...wah.
Wulf and Elise
Grant
Grant and Wulf

I watched the two little cousins while their parents went to a meeting last night. They are both potty-trained, so we had some little trips to the bathroom, and we had some fun playing Little Tikes waffle town, and with cars, and trains, and and and. It was a rainy night, so at least I didn't have to follow them around the yard.


Margaret, Kathryn, Evelyn, Suzanne, Sonja, a few years ago...


Adrian and Wulf with Darius and Achilles...Margaret and Kathryn are married to brothers, so these little grandsons of mine are double cousins.

So what have I been doing? Enjoying summer. Sam and Grace and Grant are here still, our Oregon visitors are back home safe and sound. The pool is clear and nice, the weather is wonderful. I am having my afternoon coffee, and probably heading back to the pool soon. We're having taco salad and local sweet corn for dinner.

4 comments:

Linda said...

{{{{Big grin}}}} Oh what happy photos, smiles.

Cindy said...

Sounds like you're really enjoying your summer! Good for you. Soak it in, it'll be over before you know it! (Your grand kids are adorable!)

Wanda said...

Love the pictures. Brothers marrying sisters...how sweet the double cousins. I wish I could be in Oregon right now. I miss our youngest grandson up there. Haven't seen him since this Covid thing!! When will it be over...I want to go to Oregon. Rant over. Always enjoy your blog and pictures.

16 blessings'mom said...

Linda, yes, I agree!
Cindy, shh, it's not going to be over soon, this summer is going to be extremely long, right?
Wanda, so sad you can't see your little grandson! That is just not fair. Rant away, seriously, not seeing a grandchild is a very serious thing! Hugs to you!