summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Sunday, August 30, 2020

a happy ending!!!!


That Lindt store was open today! Evelyn Joy, Sonja Kathleen, Charlotte Claire, and Camille Anaya went to the mall today, and lo and behold, the store was open! They went in, and bless their hearts, they picked out 78 delicious chocolate pieces, for twenty bucks. It was my credit card, but whatever. They told the ladies in the store about our sad venture the other day, so the ladies gave them all a free sample, and added a few to the bag.

Coconut cream in milk chocolate, citrus, dark chocolate almond, butter pecan, mango, hazelnut...mmmm. I don't actually eat things like this, but I did try a small section of the coconut one, and a taste of milk chocolate orange, mmmmm.

I just like them because WHAT FUN! We had grilled burgers, then after dinner they passed the bag around and chose a few, and really enjoyed them.

The Princess Party was quite fun. Here is Miss Lydia, the birthday princess:



Anya, Elise and Ashley...


Anya, Lydia, Elise...


Adrian with Anne, Elise, Wulf, Anya, Lydia, and Suri-the-dog.


Sonja K. rocking little Ophelia to sleep...


Sunny, Little Miss Sunshine, Princess Lolly...just because...because she's so stinking cute. So cute that
She's so cute we can forgive her for her role in eating this entire buttercream frosted brownie cake. Suri may have eaten it all, but I suspect they both had some, at least I HOPE they shared. It was up on the counter, not high enough, I guess. We left for a bit today, and bam, they partied. It's NOT good for the, we need to remember to put things up higher when we leave...ugh.

Florida this Thursday, yay! I am excited. We are also thinking to go to California soon to see our kids there, and maybe head up to Oregon to see Kathryn and Darius...wouldn't it be nice to have an unlimited travel budget?

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Hi Della! Oh Lindt chocolates.........YUM!!! I absolutely love the party pictures........just precious. They all look so sweet 🥰 Anya looks just like her mummy, doesn’t she? That’s something about the dogs gobbling up the cake!! Did they eat the candles and all?? 🤣🤣 I’m surprised they were sick 😬 Have fun packing for you little holiday..........

Marilyn from Canada 🇨🇦

Linda said...

OHHHHHHH your taking me to Fl. rightttttttt????????????? LOLOLOL Have a fun and safe trip my friend.