summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Wednesday, April 27, 2022

pool time and being grandma...

 I did get up and go to my water aerobics this morning, it's like magic...I hem and haw and the spirit is willing and the flesh is weak, but when I get my rear in gear and go, it's totally worth it...I feel so much better after moving in that water.

Last evening was activity club...

We spent some time in the gym, Auntie Margaret with Achilles...
Auntie Emily and Tennyson...

Yesterday, Kathryn and I went to Aldi with Rhys and Achilles, and met Molly there with Ophelia...




Margaret and Adrian and Wulf and Tennyson are coming over...Lydia was here with Ophelia yesterday...busy Grandma days!


5 comments:

Creations By Cindy said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your pictures show your story of love for these kiddos. Looks like you are enjoying each moment. The Lord has surely blessed you with a big family. More to love and love you back. Happy Wednesday. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Unknown said...

Hi Della 👋 Such fun with your daughters and little grands. Just the best!
I’m off to bed now…….
Ttfn…..

Marilyn from Canada 🇨🇦

Billie Jo said...

You know, one of these days you are going to convince me to get up and go to water aerobics! Hugs, my lovely friend!!!

16 blessings'mom said...

Cindy, Marilyn, the little ones are a blast. It livens it up around here for sure. Billie Jo, you won't regret it, go! We have an amazing group of older people, it's loosely structured (chatting away while the instructor shouts out the next move is fine, as it's understood it's also a social event, so it's pleasant.). The best part is that it feels great!

Linda said...

Grinning...thanks Della, I sure needed this, smiles. Have a beautiful day friend.