summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Sunday, April 24, 2022

sunny funny days...with pics...

 

Tennyson and Sunny...
Paul and our son-in-law Darius with his little Rhys, and Wulf...
Cousins!  Wulf and Rhys
Four sisters:  Evelyn, Margaret, Kathryn, Sonja, Marg holding Ten, Kathryn holding her Rhys





Wulf
Aunt Sonja with Tenny
Jonathan, Margaret with Wulf, Darius holding Rhys and Achilles, Sonja with Tenny, Evelyn
Darius with Rhys and Achilles 
Swingset time...Evelyn with her glass of wine...
Jon looking off the deck....
Auntie Sonja with Ten and Rhys, little cousins...they are actually double cousins, because Kathryn and Margaret are married to brothers...
Me with Orange Guy...on a fine sunny morning.
Emily, then Kathryn with Achilles in the back, with Sonja and Ten, Evelyn Joy, Mariel Joy, Abigail, Margaret, Adrian, Charlotte Claire, and Camille...
Mariel, Abigail, Margaret, Adrian...

So too much fun....and off I go...Paul just stepped on something and cut his foot...

Edited to add:  Paul walked through the living room with a bloody foot.(the front of his lower leg, top of the foot, he had shoes on)..and I mean bloody.  He said:  I wondered why my shoe felt all wet.  He was out putting something in the garbage can and cut himself on something under the deck...it was gaping and dripping, and shh, I so nicely suggested that Sonja, our nurse-in-training, take a look-see.  She said it needed a stitch.  Well, Paul cleaned it up, wrapped it up, and said it stopped bleeding.  ugh.  I busied myself cleaning up the blood...felt a bit woozy.  He is hobbling around, but is taking a class online and is busy with it tonight...said if it gets bad tomorrow he'll go to urgent care...he just had a tetanus shot when the dogs attacked, so he's good on that...never a dull moment. I'm in these old shorts, of course that wasn't my FIRST thought, but I did wonder if I would have time to change quick, if I had to take him in.   Hopefully it'll be okay....dang, never a dull one.


3 comments:

Linda said...

Oh no Paul!!! You better listen and get it stitched! (the women have spoken grin)---such lovely photos, thank you for sharing. smiles

P.S. Tenny looks just like Paul and the boys, grinning.

Unknown said...

Good morning! 🌞🌞🌞 My goodness it must have been lovely and warm there over the weekend! That’s fabulous! It looks like you had a great time too. The kids are adorable of course and getting big.

Oh dear!! I do hope Paul’s foot is ok 😬 He’s been in the wars lately, hasn’t he?

Enjoy your day!

Marilyn from Canada 🇨🇦

Terri D said...

SO much fun in these photos! I hope Paul's cut heals okay. Yikes!