summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Wednesday, April 13, 2022

well life sure speeds by....

 

Tennyson and Wulf....
Elise and Anya...
Tennyson...
So cute!
Wulf...

Lots of grandchildren time yesterday...from ten a.m. to around eight last night, save fifteen minutes from when Anya and Elise went home, and the boys came over.  It was glorious, but a little bit tiring.  That Tenny is a busy boy!  He is only one year old, not two until September, but oh my goodness is he smart!  He keeps old Grammy on her toes!  Wulf too, he knows what he wants, and he patiently bothers me...Grandma, you relaxed enough.  We want to go on the swings now.  

Ah well...I did make it to water aerobics this morning, and now I'm going bye bye with Sonja....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good girl!! 🥳🥳🥳 I really have to get off my butt and get back to exercising………..

Those little grands are adorable 🥰 It is tiring looking after little children. I remember looking after mine when the parents went off on a little vacation. I would wait till they were sound asleep and I would be in bed shortly after. But, I didn’t sleep as well because I always had one ear listening for them and they would be up with the sparrows!!!

How is Paul doing? I keep thinking how horrifying that must have been. A couple of years ago My husband had our 2 labs on leash going into an off leash park and these 2 pit bulls came racing over out of nowhere with the owner in hot pursuit. Thank goodness they both had muzzles on. The owner wasn’t too concerned he said as they were muzzled. My husband they were very savage and would have ripped our 2 apart!! Anyway when he got home he did call the police so there was a record of it. Scary 😟

You have a lovely day Della…


Marilyn from Canada 🇨🇦

Terri D said...

Bless you, keeping up with the littles! I get tired just thinking about it! xo

Jonk said...

You are truly a dream Grandma! Lucky kids!

I’ve also been wondering how Paul is, and what is happening with the dog ..

(I don’t know why I can’t publish via my google/blogger account. Hopefully it works with just my name.) Joni