summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Monday, February 9, 2009

headaches....

Well, that is what they told me. Mommy, my head hurts. Now that the bus has come and gone, Evelyn has decided a little ride on the treadmill would be nice...and Sonja thinks she is going to be on the computer. Ha. Actually, I did not even wake Sonja up this morning, she has a cold. Not a terrible one, but I thought she could use some sleep. Didn't happen. I am trying to get Benjamin up to go to the dentist. He worked late, and isn't showing any signs of complying.

The other six did go to school. Mirielle went out the door to college, and Abigail is having her breakfast. She goes in the other direction. Ben has his first class at noon. I need to get up and get moving. I cannot concentrate on writing right now....

No comments: