summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Saturday, February 14, 2009

we're in gananoque..

Well, it is pretty down by the water, sunny and nineteen degrees. We walked around the beach...
I also took a nice picture of a big boat for Jonathan, but it won't post. The connection here is spotty.
We will be visiting Ottowa later today for a birthday feast for a friend.
We had a nice breakfast here at the hotel, and I am planning a nice swim...the pool looks very nice....

1 comment:

Martha said...

No ice in the Thousand Islands either? I was back at the lake today. Much of the ice has melted butit sure is cold! We do need to meet up at the lake sometime this summer...