summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Thursday, February 5, 2009

NOW it's thursday....

Oh, sweet baby kitty....

Aaron and Mali have a nice little baby named Kitten Force....


She needs her ba-ba...



And some of Aaron's favorite, whipped cream...










She is so cute...




Benjamin in the morning before college....







Mali in the morning before school








Sam and Kathryn in the morning...



Mirielle and I have been planning a "breakfast together" for a while, and last night she made some scrumptious overnight french toast. (I must admit, when I was trying to get Camille back to sleep in the early morning hours, I was bummed when I smelled the oven on...rats, it was morning, and I could not crawl back under the covers....where did the night go?) But when I got up and got dressed, it was coming out of the oven, cinnamony and yummy....I cooked up some sausage links, made a pot of coffee, and poured some juice. Ben, Mirielle, Joseph, Aaron, Mali, Sam, Margaret, Kathryn, and I had breakfast together. Well, Mali came up sort of late and grabbed a banana. Now, Evelyn, Suzanne, Sonja, and Jon are having some.....it is french toast served with fresh blueberries and whipped cream....yum. Why am I writing about this? It was fun and cozy, especially on such a freezing cold morning. If I am up well before the older kids go out the door, I will make them bagels or toast.....they usually don't leave any extra time for breakfast, and sometimes just grab a banana or a granola bar. The little kids, I always make their breakfast, but not french toast....


The coffee was especially good, it was the Dunkin Donuts coffee we got free for giving blood. Oh, by the way, I really liked donating blood. It was so easy, and I felt like I was doing a good thing. And the coffee giveaway is the cherry on top.
Well, here I sit, I need to brush three little girls' hair so they can get on the bus all neat and pretty....







2 comments:

Enola said...

whipped cream for the cat?

KrustyLynn said...

Hi Della!

Thanks for stopping by my random postings that are the "blog". :) I enjoy reading about your family! It must be wonderful to have so many kids! Anyway, keep writing and I'll keep reading!!

:)
Kristi Lynn