summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Thursday, February 5, 2009

monumental mayhem.....

just some normal wrestling, horsey-back rides, fooling around..... The older kids down to Margaret went to the youth meeting tonight, so guess who cleaned up dinner for 16? Paul was busy trying to fix the oven, and the craziness was in full gear. And the school kids needed showers.....oh, he did get the oven fixed: Now, if I want it to turn on, I have to grab the back of it, and shake it so it lights....I asked if I really have to do that. He said, if I want to use it I do.

Well, I have had a boringingly overwhelming day, same old same old, yet with a few interesting twists.....Charlotte Claire knocked a can of soup down from the pantry shelf onto her face....it is okay, but it hurt.....then, I got her calmed down, and Camille threw her bowl of cereal on the floor....I started to clean that up, and Charlotte Claire knocked a plate from the table, with such force it hit the wall, and syrup was all over.....and Camille was crying to get out of the highchair....which of course she couldn't do until I cleaned up the mess.....same old.....

3 comments:

Cassandra said...

Ah yes, same old same old, I love it ;-)

Charlie said...

Totally nothing to do with your post, but is she'll your sister? If so I'm confused about two things: 1 she talks about her mom
2. She lives in Florida but you two shop together which would make sense but its snowy where you are right. Confused.

FLmom7 said...

Oh, poor Charlotte Claire, I hope she's not too banged up from the can falling on her. That happened to my oldest when she was about 2, the can cut her face and she still has a little scar from it (she's 15 now). I laughed about your oven...if I had to go through that kind of trouble to start it, I'd be tempted to never cook again! LOL!