summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

charlotte claire, puppy dog

See this innocent little girl? Well....yes, she is the one who bit me in Price-Chopper the other day...and today, she pooped on the deck. I will spare you the details,but it is good Rosie-the-real-puppy was tied up, or she would have been in trouble. I certainly wouldn't have been too quick to suspect the sweet little Charlotte Claire. I brought her in for a clean up and shower, and told her that it was not nice for little girls to poop outside. I told her even Rosie doesn't poop on the deck. Charlotte Claire said, "I know, I should poop in the woods!"....no, honey, that is where the PUPPY should go. Not you.

Benjamin Paul, 20


Camille with Joseph, 18


What a nice big brother. Who probably won't kill me, but don't tell him about this just in case.



Jonathan Robert with a nice Kool-aid smile...
So much for staying home today. I have things to do tomorrow, so I decided to go shopping today. Mirielle was caught up enough on homework to go with me, and Abigail was nice enough to hold down the fort. So off we went, just Mirielle and I. We stopped for a coffee and an iced latte, went to Target, then the grocery store. Aaron made dinner when we were gone, 6 pounds of ground turkey sloppy joes. I brought home the rolls, and cut up some cucumber and carrots. Margaret had made some brownies while we were gone. Everyone was at the table except for of course Emily, and Ben who was at work, and Aaron who was doing homework. We talked a bit about how totally insane it is for Uncle Sam to have the power to close down car dealerships.....too much gov. power!
Well, I am tired and ready for bed but Rosie the puppy has been napping under the kitchen table for over an hour.....she needs to go outside again....



2 comments:

Cassandra said...

I should poop in the woods ! Lol i laughed so hard my drink just came out my nose :-)

3 yr olds are precious arent they (even if they do poop on the deck ;-))

cheryl said...

Did you buy those rolls from Price Chopper that come 24 or so to a bag? Are they Western Rolls or something? Anyway, we had them for dinner tonight, too. Forgive me for laughing at Charlotte, you must be, too.. I hope someday you print all your entries, so that she can read your book someday. Just tear out the page about your period. Did I really read something about that? Or is it just really, really late and I'm already dreaming.