summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Monday, June 1, 2009

pictures of our crazy house

Jon and Charlotte Claire going shopping with their babies....
Jonathan and Margaret playing Wii
Joseph Michael with my computer....I can't believe that 5 of my kids are adults!


Mirielle, 19, not acting like an adult. She is going to kill me for telling, but that is chocolate milk with whipped cream in that cup.....


Charlotte Claire doing some housework...wow, those undies are dry!





Camille must have been thirsty....





ooh, yummy! It may look like a Kool-Aid smile, but it is a Chrystal Light smile.







Oh, she does give the appearance of innocence.





This may look like an abundance of illegal drugs, but no, it is my new Shower to Shower powder. Wah.










And here is the guilty party. Mommy is just no fun!





And Jonathan's car has been carjacked! Nah, he used to have a bad habit of chewing the tires off every single car he had. He is trying to convince me that if I buy him a new one, he will not do that to the tires. Okay Jon, I'll run right out to the store.
And now, I have to get busy again. I made them popcorn and let them watch "Dragon Tales" AND "Word World" to get some relatively quiet time, ha, Camille does not watch t.v., she prefers green markers and dumping popcorn and bringing chairs to the sink.....hence the word "relatively"....














3 comments:

Tereza said...

My kids favorite activity is making a mess:):)

Sherah said...

SO cute to see your busy household in action! My girls look like they're the same age as yours, 3 & 5? I also loved your post on husbands - the paragraph where you described him COMPLETELY fits my husband! I loved the part "...and I love him with all my heart!" Very well said. =)

Renata said...

Loved the pictures!! i can completely relate to children getting into EVERYTHING!!