summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Friday, June 5, 2009

I could be getting so much done...

But here I sit blogging....

Mali and Rosie...

Is Jon in the back ground alot? Here his is behind Charlotte Claire and Camille. The doll is typical of all the dollies around here. Naked.

Suzanne Eleanor. She has my favorite thing on. My mother's mu-mu. That's what my mother called it, anyway. Gramma wore this thing around the house alot. Seeing Suze in it is so nice for me, and it reminds all the kids of Gramma.



Rosie sometimes gets distracted by something on the t.v., like the noises Curious George makes. It is pretty funny to see her watching so intently.





She goes crazy when the kids play this xylophone. Now she has a turn with it.





Okay, I admit it, I don't really like hair too short on boys. But this is getting a bit out of hand. Mr. Jonathan almost looks like Miss Jonathan.






Abigail started cutting up some pork chops for the little ones, starting the production known as "Dinner".....







Jon has a cool bear with sunglasses shirt. He thinks he looks like a "Dude"...I do not know where he got that from.







She doesn't LOOK like a biter! She picked these beautiful flowers.
Last night the younger kids wanted to play kickball. So Paul and I, and Kathryn, Evelyn, Suzanne, Sonja, Jonathan, Charlotte Claire (she had no IDEA what she was doing, which was adorable), Camille (who was even more clueless), and we even roped Benjamin in for a few innings. The chaos started when we brought them all in the house for showers, and the puppy peed on the floor, and Charlotte Claire was tired and crying about everything....
Well, Camille is awake now, and she has pointed to her behind and told me, "Poop!"....so I have a job to do. When they start talking, it is so cute....yesterday in Price-Chopper, we were walking by the bakery section, and she said, "I cookie!"......so I asked for a cookie for her. I told the worker that I wasn't planning on getting her one, but she remembered.....She is so sweet this morning in her little kitty pajamas. She is standing here getting into the drawer I keep all the hair things in. And she stinks. So, bye for now....









4 comments:

Renata said...

Yes, I could be getting so much done as well... but I love catching up with friends! (especially since it's a foggy, cold sat morning here).
I love the girls' matching outfits- they look so cute! Rosie sure is growing & is a beautiful dog (even if she does have a slight TT problem!!)

FLmom7 said...

Cute pictures! I agree, it is cute when they start talking...but then they never stop, do they? LOL!

Mrs Marcos said...

#1 Rosie is getting so big! She's cute, she kind of looks like a fuzzy, soft stuffed animal.

#2 RE: Jonathan's hair picture - he kind of has Kate Gosselin's hair do!

Pam's Pride said...

They look so cute in their little matching outfits!!
My boys need their hair cut too! They are looking shaggy now a days! My boys hair is so thick that it just looks terrible when it starts getting long because it is to thick to make it stay in place.