summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

camille and mommy

Since she didn't take her nap today, she was fussy and tired and she did not want me to take her picture. But that did not stop me. She is just too cute.


She found this nice little dress, and since it is January and 30 degrees out, she thought she should wear it.










But earlier, when she was in a good mood, we had lots of fun.




Every time I snapped a picture, I would show her, and she would think it was so funny.













This is a nice shot of the camera strap....



















She is still my sweetie babe. I have 16 children, but the youngest takes most of my time. But I am not complaining.












She is a lap puppy....and it is winter, and I keep my camera next to my chair.....




































































And here we have Rosie...she has a piece of gum in her mouth in this picture. Suzanne carried a crying Camille to me this afternoon, and Camille was fussing and looking through Suzanne's hair, saying, "I lost my gum, I lost my gum..." GREAT, thought Mommy. She lost her gum in her sister's hair. Then I noticed Rosie chewing something....and the funny part was, Camille wanted it back! If I had let her, she would have taken it from Rosie and put it back in her mouth....
And goodnight for now....and Moon Mama, I haven't forgotten....!
















No comments: