summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Saturday, January 2, 2010

third reason not to go to the chinese buffet....

And here it is: Charlotte Claire said, "Mommy, I am going to barf." And I rushed her into the bathroom, where she barfed on the floor, next to the toilet. She also had done it on the rug next to her bed. Meanwhile, all the kids were coming in from outside, they cut it short because when they were in the woods, one of them mentioned "BlairWitch", and scared the daylights out of Sonja, who has not watched the movie, but her older sisters told her about it. They were screaming and yelling and in they came. So here we are, in the nice warm livingroom eating stove-popped popcorn with butter, and watching "The Wizard of Oz", which is one of the best movies ever. When I was little, we watched it every year when it was on television, back before VCRs or Dvd players. And it scared me! But these guys seem fine.

3 comments:

holly said...

I will not ever watch Wizard of Oz again. Scared the daylights out of me, and I am not the least bit interested anymore. Yes..I am an adult, but doesn't matter. ICK! My kids haven't even been allowed to watch. LOL!

16 blessings'mom said...

Oh Holly, that's too bad. You are missing a wonderful movie. Yes, it is a bit scary, but it is seriously a work of art. It was made around the time my mother was born, so it was something she enjoyed as a child, and when we were growing up, and it was on t.v. every fall, she enjoyed watching it with us.

Joy Hollingshaus said...

You have a great blog!! Kudos to you for doing such a great job with 16. I have 5 and find I have plenty to do, so I can't imagine all there is to do with 16!! Thanks for sharing your wisdom and fun times!!