summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Friday, January 22, 2010

I slept in again....

They are all dressed for the pool. Except we are not going in the pool, it is frozen. Benjamin bugging Sonja K.


Ben loves Rosie, and Rosie loves Ben.


Ben also loves Camille Anaya.
Well, yes, I slept in again. Mirielle wants to get used to getting up in the morning, because her classes start next week. So I stayed in bed for a while....I was still up at 9:30, but that is over two hours later than usual. I have done some laundry, swept the floor, and cleaned up the entire container of Johnson's Lavender baby powder that Charlotte Claire and Camille dumped all over the living room.
I have lots of plans for things I want to do around here. Why, oh why, did I not decide to do these things LAST week, when I would have had some help???? I really want to move Miss Camille in with Miss Charlotte Claire and make our room nicer. Our older kids are tons of fun, but they stay up later than we do, and it would be nice to have some time to talk, but with Camille in our room, that is difficult. I still have so much baby stuff in my room and in Charlotte Claire's room that I just need to get rid of. Then, if somehow we DO have another baby, I can just get all new stuff. It will be difficult though, I have so much sentimental attachment to so many things.
Right now Abigail and Mirielle are trying to sell their old textbooks online, and they are talking to me and asking me questions. I cannot concentrate, so I am done writing for now....

No comments: