summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Sunday, January 3, 2010

watch out for the snowplow!!!

Rosie the dog....oh, I am so ready to give her away. I am mad at her.....she was outside...and she would not come to me. Not for anything....the lady down the road was plowing her driveway with her tractor, and she was yelling at Rosie to GET. I put on a huge pair of boots, and down the road I went.......I called her and called her, and she just continued barking at the tractor and ignoring me. Then, the snowplow came down the road.....out of nowhere, it was coming straight at me. No streetlights on our road, and I was in my dark blue coat and skirt....so I had to jump right into the huge snowbank....I hustled right into it, and the snowplow whizzed by.....it was close. And I am not kidding. Rosie tried to chase the snowplow then, too, but I finally grabbed her collar and dragged her into the house. I am really mad at her. She cannot go outside again without the leash. The chain is buried under a few feet of snow, so we cannot tie her up yet. I would like to get an electric fence, but that isn't going to happen....so meanwhile, she is under house arrest.




Jonathan


Suzanne, ready for tea




Sonja's hair was extra curly from being out in the snow....







Rosie looked sweet in pigtails, but she didn't act sweet with them... she did not like them.




Enough blogging for the day....






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

reading this just now.. Have you thought of dog training? It could be a good investment for you.. professionals can really help sometimes, and you could keep the dog and have it obey better.. well if it works! good luck!