summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Friday, January 14, 2011

tGif..

Well, I thank God for every day....but Fridays ARE especially nice. This one particularly so. I went out to breakfast with my sister and my sister-in-law and two of our friends. Our breakfast lasted for two and a half hours....more and more coffee with our omelets....and after our omelets....and with the desserts we shared. How could I resist homemade rasberry cheesecake with chocolate crust, with whipped cream and chocolate sauce? I shared a piece with one of our friends....it made me want to make one.

Why does Rosie like People Food so much better than Doggy Food?

Why do people like to have the last word?

Why do I, who hate to argue, find that I argue?

Why is it so much fun to find good deals?

Does the cashier at Target really find it incredible that I have eleven daughters, or does he just think I am crazy?

Is Suzanne happy now that I bought her new boots?

Am I the only one who can fold and put away the towels?

Who the heck uses all these towels?

Why is it so cute that Camille can count to eleven?

Why is it so cute that Jonathan can read?

Why are all the kids so cute?

How in the world did I get to be so lucky?

No comments: