summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

what?? no post today?>

I can't do that. So I will write one, even though it is lame....wait, is it politically correct to say "lame"? Wait, I don't care.

Meatballs, homemade, in the oven covered in sauce. Water boiling for three pounds of pasta. Table set. Three loads of socks washed, the last of which is in the dryer. Lots of laundry done today. But is the place clean and tidy? Of course not!! Camille and Charlotte Claire live here...they live here, they play here, and they dump things out here. Jonathan the Toy King lives here too. He likes to see his things.

Snow is coming. More snow. I am trying hard to stay home and save money, so far it is working. I sent Mirielle to the grocery store after her dentist appointment. She got only necessary things, like carrots and tortilla wraps and burger and bananas and milk.

Well....token post is ending....dinner time approaches, kids are crazy as can be...it is loud in here. Joseph is playing music in his room, Kathryn is playing that dratted ukelele, someone is watching something on Youtube......I need to put the pasta in the water and get on with dinner. (Charlotte Claire just got out Candyland, and Sonja slipped on a Hess truck...blah...

2 comments:

mommeeof10 said...

Your days sound similar to my day when I am at home. I can get the laundry all clean and sorted, but rarely get it put away. As far as I am concerned, they can wear the clothes out of their clean laundry baskets. I do not want to find any clean stuff on their floors or back in the dirty clothes.

Virginia Revoir said...

You are such a faithful poster. I don't always right the most exciting posts. Haha. Often I want to write about my day but forget half of it by the time I go to do it. So I need to be better about that.

Right now I look around and see the laundry and the mess. Hard to keep up but I'd rather be keeping up with the kids than keeping up on the house more. :)