summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Friday, July 10, 2009

day at the beach...

Camille and Charlotte Claire....
My brother Bob, my oldest brother, called me today and wished me a happy birthday...he also said he was heading to the beach with 4 of his kids....so, I decided to go too...Evelyn thought this skirt would make a good cover-up, but tied it in a knot....Uncle Bob got it untied for her...he has ten kids, and is a great brother....
Charlotte Claire......



Camille got a ride down from the van in her nice pram...she took a nice rest in here later, too.





Camille had cookies on the way home from the pool yesterday....chocolate, of course...






Charlotte Claire...








Margaret with Camille





Rosie....










Benjamin with Camille...my third youngest with number 16....








And Joseph, if you read this from across the ocean, I miss you, and here is Rosie!
Well....I have had a wonderful birthday...beach...sun....water...I swam with the girls, and the water was delicious and refreshing....then when we got home, tired and sandy and hungry, I put the towels and suits in the wash and Paul came home with pizza AND flowers AND asked me to go out to dinner.....well, let me think about it....YES!!











2 comments:

Piper Paradise said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Cassandra said...

Happy Birthday !!!!!!!!!!
So glad you had a wonderful day Della :-)