summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Saturday, July 4, 2009

oooooops! my mistake!




I thought our pool was 30ft around. oops. It is 28 ft. The liner I ordered: toooo big. Waaay tooo big. So, Paul spent all day taking out the old one, taking off all the tops of the posts, preparing the ground, ect....and the liner will not work. It is the 4th of July, so the pool stores are closed! We have to take the new liner back off, package it up and send it back. And get a new one....but now, we have to secure the sides so the it doesn't blow away. oops. Sorry hon!

1 comment:

cheryl said...

Just to clarify.. your pool is huge.. so you must mean that it is 28 feet in diameter, rather than around. If I felt like being real smart.. I'd figure out how large the circumference is.. All the really smart people are in Norway, maybe Abigail knows, she's smart.. I can't ask Bill because he'll realize I'm stupid.. Paul could probably easily guesstimate by now.. It's nice that he likes you and knows the gospel. Well, It's another Saturday night..