summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Thursday, July 16, 2009

pictures

Okay, Mirielle, we had makeovers today....this is me with eye stuff on, yuck. Evelyn and Kathryn left to go to a birthday party, so Suzanne, Sonja, and I did our nails, and then a bit of make-up...I never wear it, and it felt strange...
Joseph, here are some pictures of the kids for you....Sonja and Suzanne, and Charlotte Claire....we had fun with water balloons.


Camille begged and fussed for the water balloons, and every one we gave her, she immediately bit, and it would burst water all over her...





Rosie has somehow aquired the bottle-cleaning brush...I don't want it back.


Here she is with the package of water balloons....she takes things and runs...







Suze, Charlotte C., Sonja K., and Jonathan...





Puppy likes mud. She just had a bath yesterday.








It is very warm today, but pleasant....








Rosie...she brought her dish into the living room, and flopped down and dug in. Her paws are so big and fluffy and unreal. She is going to be a big doggy.








When you look at this picture, do you think the same thing I think? Which is, AAAHHH, what if he throws-up? No child's bed should have this many stuffed animals, it is just asking for the barfies....










This is me on the computer....for Joseph and Aaron and Sam, just in case they forget what I look like....Kathryn was doing the little girls' hair....

Well, Charlotte Claire is throwing a huge fit because she wanted to go in Camille's room first, and Jonathan and Sonja are having what they call a "sissy" fight on the couch...lying feet to feet and kicking...and, it is almost 6 and I have to start dinner...burgers on the grill....Suzanne got Camille up and is changing her diaper...what a nice girl. Suzanne and Sonja are going on an adventure: they are spending the night at Tonje's apartment with Abigail and Tonje and their friend Anna. They are all packed and ready and excited....and I am running out of kids here....Kathryn and Evelyn are gone for the night, so I will just have Benjamin, Margaret, Jonathan, Charlotte Claire, and Camille. Then tomorrow, when the other girls come home, Margaret is going to a friend's house....wow....it will seem crazy when they are all home again...but it will be good. I do miss them. All of you older kids of mine who read this: I am NOT glad you are gone....if it sounds like that, it is just me making the best of things. I miss the laughing and craziness in the evenings, heck until midnight most nights.
So, dinner time.....










8 comments:

cheryl said...

Okay, so where do I start? First of all, don't let Paul see this or "I can't really predict what will happen, as I am a Christian woman"!!! Does that sound like I'm right out of Anne of Green Gables?? Anyway, you've got a lot of guts (and nerve!!). 2ndly, I must make sure my girls see your blog, so don't go and delete them there pretty pictures..

cheryl said...

PS: I forgot to compliment you.. you look like you did when you were about 16!!

FLmom7 said...

You have very pretty eyes, I think you look great (with or without makeup!).

The kids look like they're having fun;-)

Amber said...

You look really great in those pics. I also cannot believe how big that teddy bear of a dog is getting. I haven't commented on here in awhile and hope all is well.

Tereza said...

you do NOT look like you've had 16 babies!!!:):)

Chrissy in Chaos said...

I can see where your beautiful girls get their looks - I love watching your fun and games from a far! It's lovely to know that someone else has the same toddler related missions I do!!

Keep smiling!

Anonymous said...

you look so beautiful! I really believe that the beauty inside brings a certain shine on the outside, that NO lifting botox or tan spray will ever be able to imitate. You are beautiful, and you look amazing, because you look graceful. :)

I have never seen you or your girls but at first (when scrolling down, not when looking at the picture!) I thought those were pictures of your daughter Catherine..

AUTISMOMMA said...

You are beautiful! I remember awhile back you mentioned someone or sometimes people mistake you as being Emily's (I think that's who you said) sister.....I can see why.