summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

off we go again....

Charlotte Claire with long dark hair?
Yah, I'm organized....I have a special place for huge boxes of cereal, even. The corner. But I am not too concerned...it will be gone before we know it.... We are going out the door with our pool floaties, window cleaner and the vacuum cleaner....to our camper, which is at the church conference center.....it needs to be cleaned up a bit, the summer conference is coming up! Afterwards, we will have some lunch and take a quick swim....so we are packing bread, peanutbutter, jam, cups, juice, cheezies.....the other day when we went to the pool, I forgot my suit...what will we forget this time?

5 comments:

Tereza said...

yeah a suit might help:)::):)

Janis said...

So glad your family is (almost) all under one roof again! I love this concept that you're hinting at...if it is going to be consumed within a couple days, why waste shelf space? Just leave it out! I'm going to explore that some more but I'll bet I can make it work! Thanks for another great tip!

mommeeof10 said...

We have a 12? ft long metal shelve above the kitchen windows and 2 other shorter shelves in the laundry room for those large boxes. My 2 yr old tends to spill most of a pack when he pours his own. If we leave it where he can reach it, it will all be on the floor.

Karen said...

"God is our refuge and strength, a present help in time of trouble" Psalm 46:1

16 blessings'mom said...

Thank you Karen!