summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Saturday, July 11, 2009

july is going too fast....

The days just fly...today was a busy one, too. I finally decided to go shopping, but had to sweep up and get the place in some semblance of order first....I took Margaret, Kathryn, and Charlotte Claire with me, along with my sister Cheryl. We went to Target first....the usual....my rat-in-a-maze pattern, from clearance racks to clearance shelves.....not even pausing at the regular priced items....well, a longing glance maybe....then to the checkout. How does it all add up so quickly? I don't even buy it unless it is at least 50% off, mostly 75.....I did get some school supplies today...sorry kids, I know SCHOOL is a bad word in the summer....but hey, notebooks for 12 cents...anyway, it was pouring out when we checked out...so we sat in the front and split a thing of popcorn, a small personal pizza, and one icee. Are we establishing here that I am just a bit thrifty? When the rain let up we went to the grocery store....well, I am truly distracted here, have to get Rosie in her cage or the night...I will finish tomorrow......goodnight!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Totally agree! Can't believe it's the middle of July! And school in 6 or 8 weeks or something.