summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Sunday, October 24, 2010

fall feast pictures...

Joseph, my 19 year old.....yes, he got his hair cut...
Sonja K. was a gypsy...her she is with her kitty-cousin, Olivia.
Evelyn Joy, the pediatric nurse....


Camille the fairy....

Charlotte Claire and her cousin Danielle....Danielle didn't have her wings and fairy shoes on yet, but they are so cute holding hands...they LOVE each other.






Abigail, aka Santa Claus, and Aaron, 3 hole-punch Jim.



Jonathan the explorer, with Suzanne the fairy godmother....








And of course I dressed up too....



Samuel James....











3 comments:

Tereza said...

so what are you...you're hiding too much in the shade...I wanted to see your whole outfit!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!

the fairy is the cutest...look at those big eyes!:)

Robin said...

Cute!! Love all the pictures, everyone looks great!!

Book Lover said...

That looks like so much fun!! I haven't commented in a while, but your blog is the the I check first everyday!! I love love love it. I think it is because I love kids so much and would have loved to have had a houseful. Just wasn't in the cards for me:( I really love your parenting style also. You have so much fun with your kiddos and do so much with them. What a great mom! Glad your feast went well, it looked like alot of fun.

Kim Chrisman