summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Sunday, October 10, 2010

happiness is....

Teenagers. For all the trials and tongue biting I have to do, they are my pride and joy.

Happiness is...the way Paul looks at me sometimes...

And happiness is rejoicing in my trials, because I know that God never sends more than I can endure.....

Happiness is having friends in church who also rejoice in their trials, knowing that the testing of their faith produces patience....

Happiness is when they older ones come romping in the door together....talking and laughing.

Happiness is having Rosie-The-Bad-Dog wag her entire body when she sees me.

And happiness is knowing what is for dinner tomorrow....

And the sigh of relief after tucking the younger ones into bed and I can put my feet up....

5 comments:

Tereza said...

Hi there...my favorite was the kids bursting through the door laughing together...precious...warms a moms heart for sure!

Hey I wanted to let you know I made my blog public so you can read it easier now
http://lifeandtales.blogspot.com

Mom said...

Truly happiness!

FLmom7 said...

I like this:)

mommeeof10 said...

For me Happiness is the extended warrantee Hubby bought on the refridgerator last week. The door keeps popping open, the repair man says the cause is the rust along bottom of the refridgerator where the door seal meets it. The cabinet is not replaceable, Sears is replacing my 9 yr old refrigerator, as they can not repair it.

16 blessings'mom said...

Replacing your nine year old refridgerator? That is like Christmas!! Nice, very nice!