summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

wierd.....just wierd.

Samuel just got back from a run...in which a guy on a motorcycle stopped him and asked him if he runs often, as he needs "someone to run with"....Sam said the guy was "old". Doesn't seem right. Sam shall not be running around these roads by himself again. I wish he had gotten the guy's license plate number....

I took Mali to the dentist today. X-rays confirmed her wisdom teeth are coming in, two are impacted, two are setting right on a main nerve. hmm. She shall need some surgery. I am a nice mother, so the cost of this has not even crossed my mind. ha. The consultation is free, I was assured. okay.

After the dentist, since I had only had a piece of rye bread with peanut butter for lunch, I took Miss Mali and Charlotte Claire for some take out Chinese food. Mali had a vegetarian entree that she really enjoyed. C.C. shared with me, sesame chicken and fried rice....oh, it was so good. Thing is, now I cannot for the life of me feel inspired to make dinner...but I have to anyway. Then we went to Marshalls and found her a new pair of Converse, on sale. Yay, hers were ripping out, and she really needed some...first store, fit fine, good price, and we were on our way home....

Home....kids are enjoying the nice day. Jonathan collected some bugs to feed to the class frogs in school.

The kids are getting into the bananas now, it is too close to dinner for that.....whatever dinner is going to be...perhaps the Dinner Fairy will come along and prepare a healthy and delicious meal, with minimum mess....and perhaps she will stick around and clean up, too. But probably not. So that means my little afternoon break is over......

1 comment:

Humble wife said...

weird for sure. Trust your mamma instincts, like you are!

Love reading your blog, comment rarely. Just thought I would say hello from NM.

Jennifer