summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Saturday, October 9, 2010

why didn't I?....

Why didn't I take a picture of the two little girls dressed in their bye-bye clothes with their little pony tails?



Why didn't I take a picture of the big van stuck in the middle of our soggy wet front yard, with mud covering the tires from me unsucessfully spinning them as I stepped on the gas in vain, trying to take a short cut through the yard instead of moving the car parked behind me?



Why didn't I take a picture of their dejected little faces as we explained to them they would have to stay home with Joseph since the van was stuck and we had to take the little car, and would never be able to fit the hundreds of rolls and tons of candy?



Why didn't we just fit them in anyway?



Why didn't I take pictures of them when I got home with the guilt offerings, Crazy Straws and gum?



Oh, the guilt of a mom runs deeply.

And also was that niggling all day in my thoughts about the van stuck in the yard....oops? What kind of person just drives away and leaves it that way? Mirielle and I, I guess....

Our nice nephew Thomas came over and towed it out for us.....and today is another day....

1 comment:

Tereza said...

never a dull moment!