summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Monday, October 18, 2010

monday again already?

Saturday was chilly, and our yard was soggy and wet...they kids were rather energetic, to put it nicely, so I dressed them and brushed them and took them to McDonalds. Mali (she does NOT eat McDonalds food, even the salads....)(but she needed a phone card, so went with me)...Margaret, Kathryn, Evelyn, Suze, Sonja, Jonathan, Charlotte Claire, and Camille went with me. They love when I pull out the camera....
Does everyone's house have labels in three languages? Aaron thinks this is so funny for some reason. He went labeling-crazy yesterday.






I bet everyone doesn't have this: a pull-up bar in the laundry room doorway!

Camille is awake and calling me.....




6 comments:

true blessings said...

actually we do have a pull up bar in the living room...teenagers!

Pamela Wade said...

We do, we do! Have the pull-up bar in our laundry room doorway that is! LOL. My 16 year old Sam has one of those and that's where he does it! I'm always scared to death it's going to fall off and hit someone in the head someday! I really do love reading your blog! So many similarities between our families, except I "only" have 8! Have a great day! ~~Pam

FLmom7 said...

That's funny that your son labeled everything in 3 languages! And yes, we actually do have a pull-up bar just like yours, except ours is in the upstairs bathroom doorway! LOL!

Mary Kate said...

No, but we DO have a pull-up bar in the doorway of one of the boys' bedrooms! lol It's provided hours of "training" for my kids!

16 blessings'mom said...

I found this hilarious, all these pull-up bars! Not as funny as when I pretend that I am going to do one, of course. When I found this portable bar, I thought it was the greatest invention....when I grew up we had a pipe hanging between two ceiling struts in the basement....and back then I could actually do pull ups....

mommeeof10 said...

We have a grab bar like you use in a bathroom bolted to the floor joists halfway up the stairs. The boys swung off the edge of the upstairs floor already, at least they get a better grip with the bar. :)