summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

jumping on the couch

Not me, Camille. I can almost not bear to make her stop...she has been sick, she is feeling better, and she wants to bounce.

Aaron and I had a nice and fun trip to the dr. The scan confirmed what the dr. thought, Aaron's nose is messed up. He used the words "accordion", and "deviated septum". So, surgery in April before Spring Break.

We took the opportunity to sneak to TimHorton's and get a coffee for me, a vanilla latte for him...and some Timbits...we brought most of them home to the kids....the chocolate ones are so so good....

We didn't need anything from the store, so we went to the Dollar store to get some things for Suzanne's birthday next week....sparkly trinkets and markers and birthday plates and candles.

No roasted chicken dinner tonight, I forgot the kids are going to cleaning at church. So....beef stroganoff.....the kind from the box. Lots of boxes. And fresh asparagus. Chicken tomorrow.

Suzanne is sick now...horrible headache, she says...she is sleeping. Poor girl...

Sonja's Boat project is due on Friday....

Wow...my blog is getting boring....hmm.

2 comments:

Martha said...

I was just trying to imagine you jumping on the couch. Instead I came up with trampoline jumping. :) Those things aren't near as much fun as they were 30 years ago.

Was it Aaron or Sam who had the surgery a couple years ago? Always something with kids, isn't it? I hope Suzanne is feeling better soon. Watch for those atypical cases of strep. They seem to be rampant this year.

Boring? Never!

16 blessings'mom said...

Ha, me jumping on the couch. Aaron has the bar in his chest, he had it put in two and a half years ago and it has to come out this summer. Good times..poor Aaron.