summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Thursday, October 31, 2013

and some halloween pictures....

And yeah, I sort of dressed up...just to see the looks on my kids faces. Sam doesn't like when I put on makeup for anything, he just wouldn't look at me. I got a laugh out of Joe, and Paul wouldn't answer me when I asked him if I looked nice.

Camille was a witch.


Evelyn, Sonja the witch, me, Emily the nurse, Jon in front, Camille, and Miss Char the zombie.

Suzanne was a ninja, as was Kathryn....but they somehow evaded the photos:)

The most fun is coming home and dumping it out to sort, trade, and taste. I scored three of the mini Snickers....I told them not to give me any more, even if I asked nicely:)

The weather was pleasant, a few sprinkles...but warm. We walked through a very nice neighborhood, casually, as if we actually lived there, but Camille blew it by consistently running back down the driveways exclaiming very loudly how nice the houses were. Their enthusiasm was contagious! I don't know why it is so exciting to ring the doorbells and get candy, but I sort of remember.

Rain moved in, the wind picked up, and we were done. Aaah, home. I hated telling them to clean up the candy and go to bed, but there is school tomorrow dang it.

It is quiet in here now, and I am headed to bed, so very tired. Tomorrow we are working at the dome again, so I need some sleep.

No comments: